The three most common external management system standards are:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
Integrated Management Systems
If you are certified to one of these standards, perhaps your business operations would benefit from improving in another area? Or perhaps your business has grown to a point where it can sustain, and indeed benefit from, an Integrated Management System (IMS). An IMS is one system that is certified to all three standards.
Consider this: the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) accredit the bodies that certify or inspect organisations, products or people. They do so by developing the assessment criteria in which organisations (Conformity Assessment Bodies, or CABs) must meet to become accredited.
Currently in Australia there are 27 CABs that can certify businesses for safety management system AS4801:2001. Providing a direct comparison in pricing between providers is difficult, as the certification process depends on the nature, scope and complexity of the organisation being certified. However we have detailed information about all of these CABs. Contact us to discuss your management system requirements.
Our Certification Brokerage service can guide you through this process. We use a simple process that involves:
- undertaking a detailed gap analysis, measuring your current state against your desired future condition
- selecting a certification provider for your business
- providing end-to-end project management assistance, including customised timeline development, documentation preparation and certification guidance